Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Five9 Virtual Call Center products and services. If you have additional questions please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
- Why is on-demand call center software a better technology choice?
- Five9's call center software is hosted, meaning all software and hardware runs in our data centers, and users access it using the internet,
requiring only a PC, internet connection, and USB headset. Because they're hosted, the Five9 products eliminate the cost and complexity of
building and maintaining a premise-based system and allows any business on any budget to run a sophisticated call center for a fraction of the
traditional cost. It can be implemented quickly, and provides tremendous flexibility in the locations and numbers of agents.
- Are there any up-front infrastructure costs with Five9?
- No, the Five9 Virtual Call Center allows you to rent call center functions over the Internet, with no infrastructure hardware or software
- Can we use Five9 to setup an offshore call center?
- Yes, this is the ideal solution for quickly setting up a fully functional, affordable, offshore call center. Our VoIP telephony and web-based software means agents can log
in anywhere in the world, with just an Internet connection at a home or office location.
- How long does it take to set up a Five9 call center? And how much of a learning curve can our agents and supervisors expect?
- We can set up your state-of-the-art hosted contact center in two weeks or less, in most cases. Your call center staff can master our easy-to-use Windows interface within just two hours.
- What about integrating with our existing systems?
- Every Five9 customer can leverage a first-of-its-kind Cloud Computing Platform for Call Centers that uses web services technology to enable advanced software integrations with other applications and services. Call center developers and IT professionals can use Five9 Cloud APIs to integrate with home-grown CRM applications, create custom agent desktops, use integration frameworks to create unified agent desktops, retrieve data from external systems for call routing, and more. Since the Five9 call center APIs are web services, they are available to be used by the widest possible range of cloud computing and premise-based applications, and developers using the Five9 APIs can create code in their preferred development environment.
- How will Five9 save us money?
- Five9's hosted, VoIP-based call center saves you money up front, and on an ongoing basis. There is no infrastructure investment required up-front - no capital, no
buildouts, and no rewiring or cable pulling. Long-term, you don't pay maintenance fees or upgrade costs-that's all included in the monthly user fees. You pay for
the capacity you need - no more. And, Five9's solution requires no expensive technical staff to manage and maintain it. You can also significantly reduce your
long-distance bills and avoid the cost and hassle of ordering new phone lines. You use your existing phone lines for both outbound and inbound calls. And, it's
the most cost-effective mode for remote agents. Dispersing inbound calls from toll-free numbers to remote agents in different locations no longer incurs the
traditional toll charges common to long-distance companies. You also save money because Five9's VoIP-based service allows anyone with a Windows PC and
USB headset to monitor agent conversations as well as push chat to the agent-from any Internet connection-without additional equipment.
- We need a tangible way to measure the potential payback on the Five9 solution. Can you help us?
- Absolutely! We offer a FREE ROI Calculator. Or contact our sales staff for assistance.
- What kind of training do you provide?
- Five9 technology enables a simple installation process. We've found that call center supervisors and agents can master the system in just two hours.
But we don't stop there. To ensure new agents or agents that need a refresher course have the support they need to be successful, we offer hands-on training
sessions to ensure your successful deployment. The training sessions provide a detailed overview on how to use the Five9 applications.
Training sessions are fully interactive and participants have the opportunity to ask questions on the information presented. Learn more about our training
sessions here. We also offer convenient online training and certification exams. Further, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of customer service support.
We understand the business-critical nature of your call center and are ready to assist you with any problems or concerns you may have.dd>
- Five9 meets our current needs, but what happens if we need to substantially grow our call center in the near future or have big seasonal peaks?
- The Five9 product line is built from the ground up to scale to your changing needs. In fact, this is one of the strengths of our design.
Whether you plan to expand your in-house call center, build an offshore call center, add or remove remote agents to grow or handle peaks, or want improved
functionality, we can seamlessly meet your evolving business requirements - more affordably and faster than you may think possible. Our system provides a
truly "on demand" scalability, enabling you to ramp up or down to meet business needs. And, since we offer a fully hosted, Internet-based solution, you'll
never need to upgrade hardware or software, or hire IT staff to support the solution.
- Is a system like this reliable and secure?
- Five9 ensures the highest reliability by housing our applications on carrier grade hardware that resides in security patrolled, disaster-proof facilities.
Our systems are strategically located on major telecom POPS (Points of Presence) to offer maximum availability and business class voice connectivity. Three
layers of backup servers, two layers of backup electrical generators, and three backup voice and data networks across two geographically-redundant data centers ensure Five9's products are
always mission-critical ready. We use best practices including encryption to secure
applications across the Internet and ensure communications with your customers are not at risk.
- How do we get started?
- We encourage you to view our short Product Demo and contact our sales staff for a free quote. When you decide Five9 offers the perfect solution for your company, we can deploy your new, state-of-the-art hosted, call center system in three simple steps. Contact
our sales staff to see how easy it is to build your new call center in just a few days!